Guidelines and Cancellation Policy
All clients are solely responsible for reading and following our guidelines so everyone can have an enjoyable practice, while we maintain and sustain our community studio. By attending the studio you are agreeing to all our guidelines and policies.
STUDIO AND CLASS PROCEDURES
- If there are any problems with class booking, feel free to text or call 405-246-6276.
- Late comers are disruptive to class, please arrive 5 – 10 minutes before class start time.
- No shoes in studio. Meditation and yoga are best practiced barefoot, so be prepared to remove your shoes upon entry. Do not walk on our floors at any time with shoes.
- Be clean (body and clothing) and odor free. You practice in close proximity with others. Be kind to yourself and everyone with a clean body and clothing. If not adhered to, we may ask you to leave.
- No children or pets. Although we love little ones, our classes currently are catered to adult humans only. There are no children or animals allowed in the studio at any time.
- Skip the perfume, lotions and oils. While it smells great on a date, your yoga mates might not appreciate it.
- Cell phones must be on silent or turned off in the studio. Ringing cell phones can be very disruptive. Please allow yourself to be “unplugged” while you are here.
- Payment and fees are due in full at the time of registration or class start time.
- To help us ensure that we do not exceed the capacity of the studio, please RSVP to any class you plan on attending. Thank you!
Sales Are Final
It takes a lot to run a studio and provide quality offerings to our clients.
We try and offer you the best services possible. In order to do that, please be sure that you’re booking the correct service and can attend classes and be able to use the membership or services in the specified time allotted. We do not offer refunds of classes or memberships purchased. It’s your responsibility to read our guidelines before purchasing. Non-use of services are not grounds for a refund. In some instances, per our discretion, we can apply a credit to your account.
Single Class Drop In
If you purchased a Single Class Drop-In this will not result in additional charges but will result in the forfeiture of the class fee paid. A missed class cannot be transferred or used for another date. No Exceptions.
Membership Cancellation Guidelines
It’s easy to cancel!
Send a membership cancellation request email to firstname.lastname@example.org, any time prior to 5 days before your monthly billing cycle date.
An email sent to the correct email address above is proof of your membership cancellation request. We will confirm the request once it has been processed. If a confirmation email has not been received within three (3) business days, please call the studio.
- Membership cancellations require 5 business days notice prior to the monthly billing date.
- A membership cancellation request sent within the 5 day period prior to your monthly billing date will incur a 25% service charge to cancel. To avoid service charges, all cancellation requests must occur 5 business days before your billing date via email.
- All cancellations must be received in writing via email to email@example.com. Verbal conversations, text messages, phone calls and other forms of communication are not acceptable.
- Under no circumstances are date extensions granted.
- Monthly memberships may not be used by, or transferred to, another person.
- Please request a cancellation or forward all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a cancellation request is received via email after a client’s credit card has been charged, there will be no refund provided. No Exceptions.
All memberships auto-renew monthly
- Being that the membership will auto-renew monthly, the same terms and conditions apply, each month, that are in the original agreement and set forth in these current guidelines/cancellations policy on this page.
- There are no refunds or transfers on any Meditation Classes, Yoga Classes, Drop Ins, or Memberships.
Your privacy is important to us.
It is The Hush Studio’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://thehushstudio.com, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of 26 August 2019.